Who We Are
We are an innovative technology and engineering aquaculture platform company, dedicated to meeting the needs of the open ocean fish farming industry. Our focus is on creating the next generation of products and services to support responsible seafood production around the world.
What We Do
We are dedicated to developing technologies for the aquaculture industry in a sustainable manner to improve peoples’ lives.
How We Do It
We are a research-based, engineering company, actively developing the best technologies and methods to support the global fish farming industry. Our workforce has the expertise, experience, innovation and energy to support open ocean production in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
InnovaSea is expanding. We are looking for innovative and experienced engineers in the following fields (mechanical, ocean, electrical, software systems) as well as project managers to help meet the need of open ocean aquaculture as it expands to supply healthy seafood around the world. At InnovaSea, employees are encouraged to be involved in various project levels and to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. We encourage personal growth through teamwork and a focus on continuous exploration, technological development and improvements with respect for the ocean’s resources.
Sr. Electrical Engineer
- Lead the day-to-day execution of the electrical engineering efforts: provide technical leadership to design and analysis efforts, identify issues early in the design process, and initiate corrective action to maintain engineering success.
- Perform top-level system design decisions. Establish hardware requirements and ensure coherent flow-down of specifications and design concepts to lower-level assemblies.
Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer
- Develop detailed vision design specifications for assigned projects.
Mooring Systems Analyst
- Primary OrcaFlex User; work closely with numerical simulations specialist to:
- Develop simulation capability
- Run simulations and generate reports on mooring systems and platform response to environment
- Simulate and validate response of nets to environment
- Robust hydrostatics analysis
InnovaSea employees enjoy an excellent working environment, 401k, health insurance and a vacation/holiday package.
InnovaSea Systems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Learn more about InnovaSea ~ Contact Us
Company Privacy Statement: InnovaSea Systems, Inc. collects personal information that you enter into datafields on this career opportunities inquiry page. You may submit your name, email address, telephone number or other contact information in order to apply or inquire about career opportunities at InnovaSea. To protect your privacy, you should not provide InnovaSea with any information that is not requested on this form.
<!—Naval Architect –>