If you are a resident of California, this notice applies to you and supplements the Innovasea Privacy Notice. This notice is intended to provide certain information to you as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
This notice applies to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers (“personal information”). Personal information does not include publicly available information and certain other information that is regulated by other applicable laws.
Right to know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection of your personal information. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our disclosures and sales of your personal information. Upon our receipt of your verified request, we will provide you with:
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you.
- The categories of personal information we have sold about you and the categories of third parties to whom we sold such information, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to opt-out
We do not sell your personal information; however, we are required to let you know that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information if we ever engage in such activity.
Right to delete
You have the right at any time to request that we delete your personal information.
Right to nondiscrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, such as denying you products and services, charging you different rates or prices including use of discounts or penalties, or suggesting or providing a different level of service or quality of products to you. However, we may charge a different price or provide a different level or quality of products and services only if the price or difference is directly related to the value provided to you by your personal information.
We may offer you financial incentives, including payments to you as compensation, for collecting, selling, or deleting your personal information. We also may offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to the consumer if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to you by your data.
To submit a request to exercise any of your rights, please visit the request form to submit your request to Innovasea. We will evaluate the request and take action where required to do so. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the nature of your request, we may have to verify your identity when you contact us. We do this by:
- Requiring you to double opt-in when submitting your consumer request by email so we can verify your email address.
- Confirming your account number, an order number and the items in such order when you identify as a customer.
We endeavor to respond to your request as soon as we can. If we are not able to respond to your request within 45 days, we will let you know that we may require additional time (up to 90 total days).
You may also use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you wish to use an authorized agent, we require that your authorized agent provides written proof to us that he or she is authorized to act on your behalf, and we may also require your authorized agent to verify his or her own identity.
We are not able to respond to more than one “Right to Know” request from a consumer in any 12-month period.