Comprehensive collection of cloud-based fish tracking tools provides deep visibility into your data.
Make Data Management Easy
Fathom is a collection of web-based applications that make storing, managing, visualizing and analyzing your acoustic telemetry data a breeze – whether you’re sitting at your desk or out in the field.
Five Intuitive Applications
Fathom fish tracking software consists of five applications that can be used alone or in conjunction with one another to give you full visibility into all aspects of your research efforts.
- Fathom Connect lets you configure, initialize and offload data from your HR2 and HR3 receivers from your desktop. Download the software here.
- Fathom Mobile lets you use an Android mobile device to connect to your 69 kHz receivers and view health and detection information, mark GPS locations for deployments and retrievals, record field data and even offload data from your receivers.
- Fathom Central is a cloud-based storage hub for saving, managing and visualizing your acoustic telemetry data. It provides simple online tools to help with all phases of your study and helps you quickly prepare detection data and metadata for export to telemetry networks. Login here.
- Fathom Live gives you real-time notifications about animal detections and environmental conditions and provides charting tools to help you visualize and interpret data quickly and easily.
- Fathom Position lets you perform your own fine-scale positioning and generate your own animal tracks at any time – which is ideal for conducting multiple, short studies – and access your data from anywhere.