A variety of components to manage gas levels and maintain fish health
Gas management is an invisible yet integral element of maintaining a healthy fish culture system. Our solutions help RAS facilities maintain proper gas saturation levels for healthy production
Gas Management Solutions
Innovasea offers three management tools for gas control:
- The X-Flow is a compact crossflow degasser that reduces carbon dioxide, nitrogen and the increase of oxygen gases. The cross-flow design provides several design advantages over traditional degassers.
- The Low Head Oxygenator injects oxygen into the water while displacing nitrogen. The LHO can achieve up to 95% oxygen absorption efficiency. This gravity-based component runs without electricity, making oxygen the only consumable resource.
- The Gas Management Tower is a combination of an X-Flow on top and an LHO below. Choose from either a free-standing or integrated sump style to suit your needs.
- Maintains proper gas saturation
- Use with freshwater or saltwater
- Degasses by gravity action
- Vertically integrated systems make for efficient use of space
- Easily coupled with UV treatments